LETTERKENNY TENNIS CLUB – CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Membership fees/Annual Levy 2019 include Tennis Ireland affiliation fees.
- Active Life Members pay a €50 annual levy to cover Tennis Ireland affiliation fees, insurance and general running cost.
- Monies to be made payable to Letterkenny Tennis Club.
- Membership is valid until the end of December 2010 from date of completed application.
- Family membership is inclusive of all children who are not in paid employment and still studying.
- The application form must be fully completed and signed by the applicant/s. Names and D.O.B of children must be included on the form.
- Applications for those under 18 (Junior) must be signed by parent or guardian
Parent or guardian must read the JUNIOR SAFETY DOCUMENT and sign to indicate their acceptance of same and return to Treasurer (address on membership form).
- All members will receive a key to outside gate.
- Please ensure gate is locked when leaving.
- A fob key is available on request on payment of €25 to either Jane Watt or Louis Bradley (Treasurers). This allows access to the Clubhouse-kitchen, toilets, table tennis etc. This fob key is NOT AVAILABLE to Juniors ie under 18s, and they may not be left unsupervised by an adult in the clubhouse.
- Booking of courts must be done in advance and on the hour. Full members must write names in book (in green box outside clubhouse door) to book a court.
Non-members can ring the club mobile – 086 3360747 and will have their name entered to book their court.
- Full members may book a maximum of 1 court for 2 hours; non members may book a maximum of 1 court for 1 hour.
- Block booking of courts is not allowed – members may only book 2 weeks in advance, non-members only one week in advance.
- If a booked court is not occupied within ten minutes of the hour it may be re-allocated.
- All players must wear appropriate footwear when on court i.e. flat soled non-marking tennis shoes. Black soled footwear is not permitted.
- Floodlights are available on a token system which may be purchased for €5 from Michael Gillen, Heel Bar, Tesco Shopping Centre or Harris’ Stop n Shop (near Station Roundabout).